Monday, September 20, 2010

Update

So..... I haven't posted for a few days.  It's not because I just forgot about my blog, but I cooked so much food last week, that we have been eating left overs for the past few days! So I haven't really been cooking a whole lot! I did make some of my salsa last night though, so we have a nice healthy snack this week.  Also, the work load for school has been picking up (wish me luck on my Nutrition midterm this week). :)

You can expect some posts this week though! :)

Side-note: I guess me blog has reached a high enough status in the world wide web to the point that I am a target for spammers now! haha  I received my first spam post today! This is exciting and annoying at the same time... but I think I'm more excited than annoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment