Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oven Roasted Red Potatoes


I got this idea from my mother-in-law.  She made something like this for dinner once and we could not stop eating them!  They make excellent side dishes for any meal.

For this dish, you just need:

1 bag of red potatoes
1-2 Tbsp. Parsley
Salt to taste (1-2 Tbsp)



Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Rinse potatoes, leaving the skin on. Quarter potatoes. If they are larger, you may need to do some extra chopping.  Place chopped potatoes in a medium bowl.


Mix oil, salt, and parsley into bowl and stir until all potatoes are covered. 


Spread potatoes on a baking sheet. Roast in oven for about 45 minutes, testing with a fork for tenderness.

Let cool for about 5 minutes and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I have a very similar recipe and it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to try this! My mom always made roasted red potatoes with dill, but I've never thought of doing it with parsley.

    ReplyDelete