Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today's Tip: Frozon Yogurt

I have a major sweet tooth.  When I first started trying to eat healthy, I realized that I would need to say good-bye to junk food.

But wait! I can still treat myself to the occasional sweet stuff?? Chris and I recently discovered the miracle of frozen yogurt. This delicious dessert has become more and more of a common item found down the frozen isle at the store. Next time you venture down that isle, grab a carton of ice cream in one hand, and frozen yogurt in the other hand, and just compare the nutritional difference.  For one, frozen yogurt has WAY less fat! "Selling point!!!"


But get this, on our last trip to the store, we were comparing frozen yogurts (I know, nerds) and we discovered a frozen yogurt brand that includes live active cultures in it!!! So it's even MORE good for you!  And it tastes exactly like ice cream! This has been our new favorite thing, and I thought I would share the happiness with you.

1 comment: